Minnesota In-Ground Pool Construction Company – Minneapolis St. Paul
For Minnesota homeowners, adding an in-ground swimming pool to their backyards is an idea that creates excitement and anticipation. It’s no wonder, since a swimming pool offers the pleasures of a vacation right at home. Building an affordable, beautiful and long-lasting inground pool in Minnesota requires extensive knowledge and experience because of our extreme weather. We hope that the information on this web site helps you choose the right pool company to construct the swimming pool that meets your needs and budget.
New Swimming Pool Construction Special – Twin Cities, MN
ONLY $34,900 Complete In-Ground Pool
- 14′ x 28′ Vinyl Swimming Pool
- 3′ Concrete Deck, with Corner Entrance Steps
- Light, Heater, Pump & Filter
- Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Loop Loc Winter Cover
- Electric & Gas Work Included
- FREE 1st-year pool opening & closing!
- Get on our pool construction schedule.
- Plenty of time left for the pool building and swimming season.
- Does the idea of a pool in your backyard sound enticing?
- Are you thinking about adding a swimming pool to your Minnesota home?
- Do you need to remodel or renovate your existing pool?
As a leading pool construction company in Minneapolis St. Paul, we build only high-quality pools for every customer, each designed to suit your budget, your ideas, and your home. A swimming pool is a big investment and there are many decisions to be made during the design and construction process. Most property owners have no or little experience building or owning a pool. To help you make the right decision and avoid future headaches, we encourage you to take the time to learn more about swimming pools on our website. When you’re ready to take the plunge, one call to us will begin the process of building your new pool, and it will be ready for your family to enjoy sooner than you think.
How a Swimming Pool Improves Your Quality of Life
Minnesota is well-known for its long cold winters. Summer time always seems so short and precious. On a hot summer day, there is no better place to be than relaxing by your own pool. Your swimming pool will become the hub of entertainment and recreation for family and friends. Swimming is a whole-body exercise so everyone can enjoy its tremendous health benefits. From the sound of happy children enjoying the healthful exercise and fun of swimming to entertaining guests with a backyard swimming party, perhaps combined with a cookout, a pool offers so many opportunities. Enhancing your home, increasing its value, and providing many years of happy memories, your new in-ground pool can be built for your enjoyment, starting right away.
- Happiness – Imagine all the happy family times together around your new pool, enjoying water recreation.
- Recreation – A backyard in-ground pool is like a constant vacation right at home. You can enjoy it anytime.
- Entertainment – Your pool will be the social center for your family and friends in Minneapolis St. Paul.
- Health – Swimming is a high-quality, low-impact exercise, benefiting your entire family.
- Safety – Pool ownership means water safety skills, so critical in Minnesota, known for its lakes.
- Togetherness – There’s nothing like a pool to keep your children close to home.
- Property Values – An inground pool enhances your home’s value and makes it more attractive to buyers.
- Affordability – Adding a swimming pool to your home is more affordable than you may think.
- Enduring Value – Your pool should last for decades, bringing joy to your family.
How Much an In-Ground Swimming Pool Costs
At our Twin Cities pool company, we hear this question every time someone calls us. As you can see in our special pool offer above, you can get a great, high-quality inground vinyl pool at no more than the price of a typical new car. And that’s not a stripped down model, either. It features everything you need for full enjoyment, right in your backyard. We offer a complete range of vinyl and concrete pools, from simple, easily affordable designs to luxurious pools that will be the focus of the most gracious lakeshore home. Each pool we build is unique and its price will depend on the type of pool, which options you select, and what amenities you prefer. In every case, we’ll build your pool with the high-quality materials, expert design and construction, and attention to detail that will make it an outstanding investment for your home or commercial property.
How to Choose a Minnesota Pool Company
As for most homeowners or business owners, the pool you buy will be your first, and possibly your only pool. That means that you probably have limited information about swimming pools and their construction. You may face many options that determine the final cost of your new pool, and you may not know what important questions you need to ask your pool company. Since a swimming pool is a major investment, educating yourself about swimming pools should be one of your first steps toward pool ownership. We understand how important making the right decisions is, and choosing a pool company in Minneapolis St. Paul is an important decision, so here are some critical things to consider:
- Quality – Your pool is a long-term investment. Quality construction is essential.
- Locality – Pools built in Minnesota have special requirements, due to our weather extremes.
- Esthetics – As the landscape’s centerpiece, your pool will enhance your home’s appearance.
- Safety – You need expert advice on pool safety issues.
- Value – Pool design and installation are critical for your long-term pool ownership.
- Service – From time to time, your pool will require maintenance from your pool builder.
Your Minnesota Swimming Pool Company of Choice
Atlantis Pools has been building residential, commercial, vinyl and concrete swimming pools in Minneapolis St. Paul for over 30 years. We want you to understand pool design, construction, and maintenance before you decide on a pool and a company to build and maintain it. We believe that knowing the facts about pools is the key to choosing the right pool building company, so we’re doing what other pool builders don’t. We’re helping you understand this major purchase.
Our swimming pool builder wants you to know all of the facts about Minnesota in-ground swimming pools, so we’ve built this website to give you the information you need to make an informed decision and to begin planning your new pool. When you’re ready, just contact us. One of our experts will arrange a visit at your home to show you all of the options available for your exciting new swimming pool. There’s no obligation, and our consultation is absolutely free. We form long-term relationships with each customer, and we’ll be there for you from the very beginning and throughout your pool ownership experience.